Due to the pandemic, CanGift is unable to host the Toronto and Alberta Gift + Home Markets this fall.
This online, B2B platform is designed to provide attendees access to the latest trends in giftware, and innovative products in décor, gourmet foods, gifts, and fashion.
Registration opens on June 21, 2021 and continues through to September 3. You can still register for the Virtual Show at any time during show hours, however we encourage you to register as early as possible to avoid delays.
- Thursday, August 5 – Sunday, August 8, 2021
- Monday, August 9, 2021 – 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. EDT
- Tuesday, August 10, 2021 – 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. EDT
- Wednesday, August 11, 2021 – 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. EDT
- Thursday, August 12, 2021 – 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. EDT
- Friday, August 13 – Thursday, September 3, 2021
If you have attended any of our shows in the past, you will be asked to confirm your attendance at the Virtual Show.
Please CLICK HERE to be directed to the Log in page.
When you arrive at this page, please enter your CanGift Reference# and Last Name.
You will then be taken to a page where you will be asked to verify your information.
You can update your phone number or fax number, if required.
Please enter your email address to access the Virtual Show. Confirm your email by re-entering it and then click the Next button.
IMPORTANT: To register for the Virtual Show, one individual email per person must be used. This email will be used to confirm your registration.
e.g. If you want to register four buyers from the same company, they will all need individual emails to register, as follows.
Buyer 1 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Buyer 2 – John@yourcompanyname.com
Buyer 3 – Shirley@yourcompanyname.com
Buyer 4 – email@example.com
If you use the same email address as a work colleague, the registration platform will alert you.
Please enter an alternative email address to continue.
To set up a new email address, please consider using the many email service providers such as Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook or other.
You can search for their services on the internet, and set-up will take only a few minutes.
If you have not attended any of our shows in the past, you will need to register with us.
Please contact our Retail Engagement Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- New feature areas with fabulous products in these themes.
- New Product Showcase– conveniently see all new products and show places in one place.
- Canadiana– celebrate our great heritage with the best new items on offer.
- CanGift 365 – highlighting Virtual Show exhibitors that are also participating in our year-round b2b online marketplace.
- Exclusive daily Show Specials including a wide range of offers from CanGift members.
- A refined and updated search function making it easier than ever to locate the products you need.
- Save time and source global brands conveniently on one easy-to-use platform.
- Continued access to the Virtual Show platform even after the live event ends.
Just like our in-person Shows, registration and attendance is always FREE for qualified Buyers.
To optimize your experience at our Virtual Show, we recommend you complete our checklist below:
- A number of exhibitors have zoom links on their pages. Confirm that you have the latest and greatest of Zoom downloaded if you plan on participating in Zoom video meetings.
- Ensure that you have the latest version of one of the following internet browsers downloaded to ensure full functionality (Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera, or Safari)
Please note: Internet Explorer is not compatible with this platform
Since this a trade-only event, all attendees must qualify to attend by providing business and personal ID.
Please email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to supply you with all the information required to register with us.
Recently we sent out an email to all qualified retail buyers inviting them to register for the Virtual Show. This email contained your name and unique CanGift reference Number.
There was also a link to cangiftvirtuashow.org to input this information.
If you did not receive this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you recently received an email from us regarding the Virtual Show, your CanGift reference number should be featured on the email as a number. If it is not, please email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to supply your number.
Whilst our extensive database does capture everyone who has registered as a Buyer with us, there may be isolated cases where information may differ from what we have on file.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
After registering for the Virtual Show with your CanGift reference Number and unique email address, you will receive a separate email at the beginning of August containing your Access code.
You will need your unique email address and Access code to enter the Virtual Show.
As we experience a very high volume of inquiries before and during the show, we will respond to your email within two business days.
To register for the Virtual Show, one individual email per person must be used. This email will be used to confirm your registration.
If you use the same email address as a work colleague, the registration platform will alert you. Please enter an alternative email address to continue.
You can use any email address for the Virtual Show, as long as it is unique to you. The email is used to send you your unique Access code for the Virtual Show.
To set up a new email address, please consider using the many email service providers such as Gmail, Yahoo or Outlook to name just a few. You can search for them in your internet browser and set-up will take only a few minutes.
Yes, the Virtual Show will be made available as an on-demand service until Thursday, September 3rd, 2021. You will need to log in to your account to view the Show.
Please note: you will not be able to chat with an exhibitor, on the virtual platform, after the show closes on August 12th.
You can initiate an instant chat with an exhibitor rep when you enter a Virtual Booth. Once a booth rep chat has been initiated, that exhibitor will message you back.
How to Chat:
- Login to your account using the email address and access code exactly as they appear above.
- Visit the Exhibit Hall area and enter the Virtual Booths.
- When a booth rep is available to chat, the ‘Chat with Booth Rep’ button will appear on the right of the screen in real-time.
- Click “Chat With Booth Rep” to start a conversation.
You can access all of your chats in the MyChats tab in your account area.
First you must log in to the Virtual Show.
- Navigate to the Agenda section.
- Here you can select the session you wish to view.
- There is a MyNotes tab in the session area.
- Add notes and export them as required.
As part of our CanGift 365 online Showplace, you can now place an order during the Virtual Show with any of our participating exhibitors. You will know that an exhibitor is on CanGift 365 if you see an “ORDER NOW” button on their booth page.
You will be required to set up a Brandwise account – referred to as your Passport – prior to making a purchase. We recommend that you complete this task before the Virtual Show begins. Click here for more information on how to create your PASSPORT.
CanGift 365, built by our partner, industry innovator Brandwise, is a B2B online wholesale marketplace designed to provide Canadian retailers with access to their favorite suppliers as well as thousands of new products discovered through a dynamic search experience 24/7.
All qualified retail buyers with CanGift are invited to join CanGift 365, registration is FREE.
Follow this step-by-step guide to create your Passport.
- CanGift buyers can create a complimentary Passport and log in to CanGift 365. New to Brandwise? Click the link and select ‘Register for a Brandwise Passport to shop online!’
- Browse companies by alpha or search by company, category or product description
- Add items to your cart
- Complete your order
- Sell your products to happy customers!
Please send an email to our partners at Brandwise at email@example.com
A representative will be happy to assist you.
When we opened the Virtual Show, our suppliers were offered the opportunity to participate on CanGift 365. The suppliers who agreed to participate are denoted by an ‘ORDER NOW’ button in their Virtual Booth.
Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to assist you.